To be a dynamic future focused, innovative, respected institution of excellence.
In order to fulfill this vision, we are committed to
- Recruiting excellent, passionate and knowledgeable educators
- Providing relevant, up to date opportunities of further education and training to empower staff
- Ensuring that we remain abreast of the latest developments in technology
- Providing up to date facilities, educational aids and equipment
- Implementing the latest, proven learning and teaching techniques and education trends
- Providing excellent services in order to cater for social, specialist educational and physical needs of the child
- Providing a safe, homely, relaxed but orderly atmosphere in which children can learn and develop
- Developing a sense of self-discipline, responsibility, self-esteem, respect and love for all mankind
- Engaging regularly and meaningfully with all stakeholders: educators, learners, Governing Body, parents and the community.
The staff of Edgemead Primary School commit themselves to the holistic education of each
individual pupil, striving to prepare each one for a meaningful contribution to self and the community.
We are committed to:
- appointing teachers who are dedicated to providing quality education
- developing an academic programme which stimulates the intellectual, physical, emotional and spiritual development of the pupils, and encourages them to strive for excellence and to reach their full potential
- a methodology incorporating positive attitudes and values guiding pupils to develop moral integrity, respect and appreciation for God's creation
- providing an environment which enhances initiative, creativity and self-discipline.
Our motto "Nil Sine Labore" - nothing without hard work - is our motivation to achieve this mission statement.